Since we all have a lot more free time these days, I’m here to recommend my top 10 manga series!
1. Pandora Hearts written by Jun Mochizuki. Characters end up tangled into a mystery surrounding the Abyss.
2. The Case Study of Vanitas written by Jun Mochizuki. A vampire and a human explore France while discovering new secrets about their worlds.
3. Toilet-bound Hanako-kun written by Iro Aida. A highschool girl wonders into a bathroom in seek of the ghost that supposedly resides there.
4. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba written by Koyoharu Gotouge. Demons slaughter a boy’s family and he wants revenge.
5. My Hero Academia written by Kōhei Horikoshi. In a world of superheroes, a boy was born without powers but still aspires to be a hero.
6. No. 6 written by Atsuko Asano. A so-called “perfect” city turns out to have dark secrets lying beneath its wonderful reputation.
7. Blue Spring Ride written by Io Sakisaka. A girl encounters her first love from middle school again in high school.
8. Bakuman written by Tsugumi Ohba. Two boys come together to create manga.
9. Bloom Into You written by Nio Nakatani. Two girls who have never fallen in love before end up seeking love from each other.
10. Kimi no Todoke written by Karuho Shiina. A shy, misunderstood girl befriends a kind and considerate boy, and they fall in love with one another.
I hope you find my list helpful! I tried to include different genres of books so many different viewers could enjoy.
Platypus and Bean is a website of many different subjects and reviews.